Otoplasty (ear surgery) improves cosmetic aspects of the ears and often provides significant psychological benefits to those who are bothered by their appearance. Dr. Hutchinson is a Fellowship educated, board certified plastic surgeon in NYC who takes time to actively listen to her patients’ concerns and produce personalized, elegant, and long lasting results.
What Can Ear Surgery Address?
- Abnormal ear cartilage shape (lop ear, Stahl’s ear, etc.)
- Cauliflower ear (resulting from repeated trauma and multiple hematomas)
- Large, stretched, or torn earlobes
- Earlobes with large creases and wrinkles
- Microtia (abnormally small ears)
- Accessory ear cartilage (present as small protrusions in front of the ear)