Many men seek out cosmetic facial procedures to improve their appearance and to correct the signs of aging that occur with time. Baby boomers, professional executives, athletes, models, and men from their teens to well into their 70s and above may benefit from any number of plastic surgery procedures.
What Can Cosmetic Procedures for Men Address?
- Loose, sagging facial skin
- Flattened cheekbones and sallow appearance
- Droopy brows and/or eyelids
- Under eye bags and wrinkled skin under the eyes
- Prominent nasolabial folds
- Jowls and excess skin in the lower face
- Loss of jawline definition
- Excess fat and skin in the neck