Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to balance the nose among the facial features, refining the bridge, nostrils, and tip to produce a personalized and aesthetically pleasing outcome. When performed by leading NYC board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Olivia Hutchinson, nose surgery can elevate your self-esteem and improve your self-confidence.
What Can a Rhinoplasty Address?
- Balance the size of the nose with other facial features
- Modify the width of the nose at the bridge
- Improve the nasal profile (including removing humps or depressions)
- Contour a nasal tip that is too large, too boxy, drooping, or upturned
- Change the angle between the nose and the mouth
- Narrow and reshape the nostrils
- Correct asymmetry or deviation