A facelift recreates a youthful appearance by removing lax or excess skin, tightening the soft tissues and underlying musculature, and restoring definition in the jawline and cheeks. The surgery is considered the gold standard in facial rejuvenation, thanks to its dramatic and long-lasting changes. As a Fellowship trained, board certified authority in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Hutchinson’s eye for detail, coupled with her sophisticated sense of artistry, ensure a final result that is harmonious and natural-looking.
Benefits of a Facelift
A facelift achieves a more sculpted, youthful look for the face, taking years off a person’s facial appearance and providing a boost in confidence. The many benefits a facelift provides are why this surgery is so popular. Benefits include the following:
- Addresses many signs of facial aging in one procedure
- Lifts and tightens lax, sagging skin
- Sculpts the jawline to eliminate jowls
- Turns back the clock as many as ten years
- Achieves very long-lasting results with a single procedure
- Revitalizes and refreshes the appearance of the face
- Greatly reduces or erases creases, lines, and wrinkles
- Refines the facial contours and achieves a more youthful definition
- When combined with a brow lift and neck lift, will provide comprehensive rejuvenation by lifting a heavy, droopy brow and tightening loose neck skin or a double chin, resulting in facial revitalisation.